- Develops, plans and implements Supply Chain Management strategies focused on cost optimization and reliability of suppliers
- Ensure effective sourcing strategy implementation in accordance with company instructions and procedures
- Close collaboration with Procurement teams to support Procurement strategies and ensure cross functional understanding
- Ensure all involved parties understand company strategy and execute process accordingly
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Highly analytical with a strategic ability
- Solid multitasking and time-management skills
- Fluent in English and German
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward you receiving your application!