Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This is an important position in the company that requires a well-experienced individual with a solid-track record in Europe. Reporting to CEO, your job will be the advisory to CEO focusing on the firm international expansion plans, strategy, digital transformation, coordination of high-profile projects, advisory for business development and collaboration activities.
Potential candidates should have the following:
- Background in strategy consulting (McKinsey, BCG or others)
- Master’s degree or higher from leading Western university
- Min. 5 years managing complex and high-profile projects internationally
- Background din Sales or understating of sales driven industries, PNL, etc
- Fluent English as well as another European language
This is an exciting time to join this company who have a strong presence in the region. Our client is offering stability, an exciting environment and an attractive package.