On behalf our client, Swisslinx is looking for a dynamic and hands-on Compliance Officer to join their experienced Compliance team in Zug.
- As a member of the Swiss Compliance team you are responsible for providing guidance and advice on Money Laundering Prevention, Client Due Diligence and know your Client requirements based on local but also international law and best practice standards
- Assisting in the on-boarding of counterparties for the Swiss entity, ensuring KYC and Sanctions assessments are undertaken in a timely manner, in particular with respect to counterparties that present a potentially elevated financial crime risk
- Developing and maintaining a financial crime framework aligned to the business of the entity, any regulatory requirements, and to the organisations’ risk appetite
- Working with KYC teams in various countries
- Ensuring KYC records are maintained in accordance with Swiss AML/VQF requirements
- Monitoring and analysing AML regulatory changes/sanctions updates from various sanctioning authorities
- Reviewing and enhancing existing KYC & Sanctions policies, presentations and training material.
- Advising business and management of financial crime issues and requirements as they may impact the entity
- Assisting the Head of Compliance in developing the company’s know-how in the area of Money Laundering & Financial Crime Prevention expertise
- Assisting the Head of Compliance with responses to regulatory inquiries and requests
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, with a focus on AML/KYC and sanctions
- Good knowledge of Swiss AML requirements and ideally knowledge of SRO (VQF in particular) as well as financial crime risks, including fraud, bribery and corruption
- Independent, self-motivated and a good team player
- Fluent in English
What’s on offer
Our client is an international multi-commodity trading group offering a dynamic and international work environment. You will have the opportunity to make a real impact and be rewarded for your hard work.