An international organisation specialising in the engineering, design, procurement and construction of global infrastructure projects is seeking a Contracts Manager on a permanent basis.
• Leading, monitoring, managing and reporting on all commercial and contractual aspects and propose mitigating actions.
• Managing all commercial correspondence and contractual notices issued in accordance with contractual conditions.
• Recommending mitigating action on all commercial risk/claim events at the earliest possible time.
• Leading the assessment and valuation of applications in accordance with project processes, contractual terms and conditions and commensurate with contractual entitlement.
• Reviewing contractual claims reports, identify emerging problems and recommend solutions as appropriate.
• Supporting pre and post contract procurement activities as and when required.
• Leading the negotiation of all prices under existing contracts and fully participate in the associated risk assessment and value management workshops as required.
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent and professional qualification.
• Excellent effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Contractually astute.
• Experienced in management and document control of supplier & contractor contracts.
• Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
• The ideal candidate will have experience in infrastructure or energy projects.