In this role, you will be responsible for management, mentoring and development of a team of 5/6 people, involving intensive coaching and daily interaction with each of them.
Your other responsibilities include:
- Ensure that cash collections are in line with business expectations. Set up cash collection targets for the team, and closely follow up and resolve overdue balances
- Prepare monthly credit control, data collection, invoicing, dispute resolution reports, dashboards and KPIs to measure performance and presentation to senior management
- Continuously look to improve the business processes
- Highlight any vendors’ and internal process issues at meetings with the Commercial team and senior management when presenting the invoicing and data & cash collection performance
The successful candidate brings the following:
- Significant experience in credit controlling within international businesses, particularly dealing with manufacturers/vendors/third parties
- Proven team management abilities
- Understanding of Accounts Receivables, Credit Control and cash collection from invoices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to articulate complex issues in simple terms for wider audiences, and present them convincingly
- Accurate, organized and process/detail-oriented
This position offers a fantastic opportunity with one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.