This is a rolling 12 month contract with potential to run up to five years. Our client offers the successful candidate an ideal opportunity to build on their experience in security operations in a dynamic and quality focused environment.
Working in a small team of cyber security enthusiasts at the forefront of their field and hailing from all corners of the globe, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Information security operations, incident response, and intrusion/event analysis
- Customisation, automation and enhancement of in house analytics platform and incident management tool
- Improvement of SecDevOps processes within team
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 SOC support
- Dedicated monitoring and analysis of cyber security events (Triage)
- Incident Response generation and reporting.
- Processing of incident communications to include initial reporting, follow-ups, requests for information and resolution activity
- Providing recommendations for containment and eradication of threats in order to reduce the risk
- Support and enhance event parsing, log collection, storage, automation and monitoring
- Maintaining awareness of trends in security regulatory, technology, and operational requirements.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in security operations as part of SOC or CSIRT
- Solid scripting experience with Python and customising tools
- Experience with DevOps or SecDevOps
- Knowledge and experience in other security services such as: Intrusion Prevention/Detection (Network and/or Host based), VPN, NG-FWs, Firewalls, Web Content Filtering, WAF, DAM, SIEM
- Deep knowledge of cyber threat tactics, techniques, procedures, and tradecraft
- Ideally security certifications such as: CISSP, SANS GIAC such as GCFW, GCIA, GCWN
- Strong troubleshooting, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- You are a self-starter and have the ability to pick new concepts up quickly
Are you interested to work in an international environment with great career prospects for the future? Then please send your application to: email@example.com