About our client
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Data Analyst. This is a permanent opportunity based in Basel. Our client is a well-established global leading supplier to the Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology markets.
- Own and run the process to define critical organizational elements
- Evaluate requests, run decision meetings, and follow-up on actions
- Create and perform analytics on organizational data
- Perform impact analysis for data alignment during system integrations
- Coordinate organizational elements, master data, and transactional data
- Enforce clear scope definition of projects to identify necessary tasks
- Enforce data model decisions and concepts to the system integration team
- Transform business cases into data models in SAP
- Ensure end-to-end data integrity and optimal business process execution
- Evaluate alternatives and summarize advantages and dis-advantages
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Financial Mathematics, or similar field of study
- Proven experience with SAP or similar system related to data management and reports
- Strong analytical skills with ability to understand complex data structures
- Experience of handling business stakeholders and build relationships proactively
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes
- Previous Project Management experience
- Excellent English language skills as well as some German proficiency
What’s on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected global company
- The opportunity to learn and grown within a challenging and multidisciplinary function
Do you think of yourself as a self-motivated, result driven, fast learner with a focus on result orientation? Do you bring on positive attitude and great communication skills? Please apply for the position now via our job portal.