Data protection; cybersecurity; Bloomberg
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Introducing our client,
Based in Zurich, Switzerland, our client stands as one of the leading banking institutions in the region. This is a 9-month contracting position that allows for a blend of remote and in-office work, therefore requiring the candidate to be based in or around Zurich.
The following are some of the key duties and responsibilities for this role (not an exhaustive list):
- Work collaboratively with DLP experts to comprehend their requirements and develop policies that fulfill their needs.
- Perform thorough testing and debugging of DLP policies to ensure their reliability and effectiveness.
- Create and keep up-to-date documentation for DLP policies.
- Participate in fine-tuning policies to optimize detection accuracy.
- Constantly enhance the tool based on feedback from DLP experts and end-users.
Your expertise should include:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in cybersecurity, data protection, or data leakage prevention.
- Sound understanding of procedures and indicators of malicious insider threat activity such as data exfiltration.
- Hands-on experience in crafting Data Loss Prevention policies that incorporate regular expressions,
exact data matching index creation, data identifiers, etc.
- Experience with either Bloomberg Terminal software (with a preference for security or DLP policy implementation) OR Broadcom DLP / Azure DLP.
- Keen interest in staying abreast of the latest security-related news and topics.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Excellent English communication and collaboration skills.
To apply or for any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Saron Erasmus: email@example.com or press "apply now" below: