About our client
Our client is an established Swiss investment bank.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Database Engineer.
This is a permanent role based in Zurich.
- Operation and maintenance of Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Database in a highly automated environment
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting in collaboration with application managers and infrastructure teams
- Cooperate in the implementation of application projects
- Automation of processes in the database environment
- On call work every five weeks for a week
- Technical degree or training in computer science or other equivalent field woth emphasis on computer science
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience working with databases Oracle / Unix and Windows / SQL Server
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Power Shell) is an advantage
- Conceptual and analytical skills as well as willingness to learn and improve¨
- Communicative personality with good cooperation skills
- Proactive and resilient attitude
- Good German (B1 minimum) and English language skills
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- Modern and pleasant working environment
- Competitive bonus scheme and benefits
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the job portal. For further information, do not hesitate to contact Katia Kosa at +41 (0)58 268 10 40 or via our website.