Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Digital Workplace Adoption Consultant for a maternaty cover until April 2020.
This is a contracting role until end of the year based in Zurich.
- Ensure timely, consistent and audience relevant customer communication for anything related to the Digital Workplace
- Plan and develop communication activities for the various channels (e.g. email, posters, events, communities)
- Consult workers on Digital Workplace end-to-end scenarios to enable better performance of the business through efficient and effective usage of information
- Provide support for the development of training material (e.g. virtual trainings, step by step guides, instructional videos, simple eLearning) and coordinate training sessions with external trainers
- Support IT service owners and their teams regarding change management, communication and training for our internal customers on a global basis
- Degree in communication, marketing, business administration, psychology or similar
- You have sound experience – and preferably a certification - in Change Management and/or Project Management
- You are proficient in English to the quality of a first language (oral and written)
- You are a creative person that likes telling compelling stories and creating engaging visuals
- You have digital dexterity, and are comfortable with explaining and simplifying complex issues
- You are an excellent networker and connector - you are known for bringing the right people together
- You feel at ease to communicate across all levels of the hierarchy and have strong interpersonal skills to enable constructive collaboration
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft related technologies such as Office, Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business
- Familiar with editorial processes and newsletter publication
- Concise and target group oriented communication
- Training methodologies and training material creation
- Visual design: InDesign, Photoshop
- Working in an agile environment
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International and multi-cultural working environment
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via email: email@example.com. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.