Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
What You Can Achieve:
- Lead the definition and communication of the technical and architectural vision in the B2C Value Stream.
- Collaborate with five development teams to set non-functional requirements for the E-Commerce sector.
- Work closely with Product Management to ensure ongoing development of technical solutions.
- Support the Value Stream Manager in evolving the agile organization.
- Engage in effective collaboration with Product Management, stakeholders, and suppliers to define documentation requirements and solution intentions.
- Assume overall responsibility for assigned tasks in the Value Stream, ensuring coordination and communication with the IT line organization.
What You Bring:
- Completed degree in computer science or equivalent education with several years of professional experience.
- Experience in web solution development and planning solutions using microservices and containers.
- Independent, proactive, and solution-oriented team player with an open mindset and a high sense of responsibility.
- Advantageous: Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, customer journey in pharmacies, and online patient journey.
- English language skills in both written and verbal communication, German or French would be a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Work-Life Balance & Holidays
- Pension Fund
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Continuous Education Opportunities
- Family-Friendly Work Policies
- Mobility Support
- On-Site Catering
Apply now and be part of a dynamic and collaborative work environment! Send your Cv to email@example.com or click on "apply" below.