Tosca; Testing; QA; CI/CD; Agile; Shift-left; Banking or financial industry experience
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Are you ready to join a dynamic team in the banking industry? Our client is seeking a skilled Embedded / QA Test Engineer to play a pivotal role in their quality assurance process. If you have a strong grasp of the shift left testing approach and hands-on experience with Tosca, we want to hear from you!
This is a 12-month contract that will run until end of September 2024.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Work with developers and product owners to make our testing process better (Shift Left Strategy).
2. Decide if we should use automation for different types of tests.
3. Create test cases (either manually or using automation) and test them carefully.
4. Use TOSCA to automate specific test cases on the user interface or behind-the-scenes (API).
5. Make or gather the data needed for testing.
6. Keep track of and manage any problems (defects) that come up.
7. Keep a set of tests that we run again and again (regression sets).
8. Help with testing features that involve the whole system (end-to-end features).
9. Keep finding ways to make our testing better.
To be a good fit for this job, you should have:
- A degree in computer science or business informatics.
- Experience with creating test cases, planning tests, and running them as part of a fast-moving development team.
- Knowledge of how to document regression tests and automated tests.
- Experience with test automation and automation tools like Tosca, Selenium, or Gherkin.
- Advanced understanding of agile and Shift Left approaches.
- Knowledge of the software development process, including continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- It would be a bonus if you've worked on a development team before.
- Familiarity with tools like Jira, especially if you've used test management plugins like Xray.
- Some experience with SQL and the ability to explore databases to find the right data.
- Knowledge of web service testing.
- Basic skills in scripting, .NET, or Java.
If this sounds like a good match for you, please apply!