For the development of oral solid dosage forms our client is looking for an associate with proven experience in developing formulations of capsules, film coated tablets or sachets, as well as developing manufacturing processes including scale-up and manufacturing clinical supplies under a GMP environment.
Duration: 24 month contract
- Plan, organize, perform and document scientific experiments/plant activities
- Adherence to quality, quantity, and timelines for all assigned tasks
- Adherence to the company's standards, in particular, quality, ethical, health, safety, and environment (HSE)
- Reproducibility of experiments and results.
- Scientific education e.g. Pharmakant, technician with continuing education or BSc or a College of Applied Science Diploma
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of previous experience in a simialar role
- Proven experience for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment
- Good scientific or technical knowledge in galenics/ formulation at lab, pilot and production
- Proficient with laboratory and/or technical tools
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools