Excel, Accounting, Flexible, Detail oriented
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
You and you team will make sure that the quality of data and reporting produced, internally and externally meets all requirements. You will be supporting products in the Alternative Funds space, managed globally.
Other work tasks:
- Verification of the net asset value calculations and review of balance sheet and profit and loss statements
- Reviewing fee calculations and analytics
- Maintaining and monitoring data in the portfolio management system
- Updating and Reconciling cash ledgers, booking and tracking of client flows
- Preparation and verification of client reports and presentations
- Tax and regulatory reporting
- Revenue and Assets under Management reporting
- Monitoring and calculating FX exposures
- A good head for figures and paying careful attention to details
- A high sense of responsibility, being self-managed, motivated and proactive
- Solid Excel skills, experience with automation concepts a plus (Python, Alteryx)
- Relevant work experience within the Alternative asset class would be an additional asset
- Versed in the English language in verbal and written communication
What’s an offer?
This role offers you a great opportunity to gain exposure to the hedge fund industry, support a dynamic business, build relationships globally and support one of the world's premier alternative fund managers.