Collaboration with project stream leads on planning & tracking (tasks, deliverables, milestones), risks, issues, dependencies for serval key projects.
• Project planning, scheduling and tracking.
• Alignment on project status, strategy, planning etc. with the Business and informatics PM
• Prepare and/or collaborate on multiple project management deliverables like Roles & Responsibilities matrix, Test Report, Training Plan, Deployment Plan, Operational Support Plan.
• Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies management; Project Scope Change management
• Preparation and facilitation of project (team) meetings.
• Preparation of Steering Committee (and other stakeholders) meetings and communication.
• Definition, preparation and implementation of project management tools and processes.
Project Team Coordination:
• Team management in terms of defining, planning and monitoring of activities and deliverables, progress, action item management etc.
• Initiate and coordinate collaboration with the other functional streams as well as with the functional cross-integration stream to ensure that E2E and integration aspects and dependencies are considered in design and implementation topics, activities and deliverables.
• Collaborate with the Test Lead on involvement, responsibilities and deliverables in preparation, support and execution of informal and formal testing.
• Initiate and coordinate collaboration with Partner Projects/Solutions to align on design, architectural and implementation standards and approaches.
• Report on status of activities and deliverables, and escalate process and project risks and issues.
• 5y+ of experience in an (IT) project manager / coordinator role.
• Proven experience in delivering GxP and CSV solutions, ideally in a pharmaceuticals / life sciences environment
• Hands-on experience with SAP ERP Logistic modules (e.g. but not limited to SD / MM / EWM)
• Experience in working according to a comprehensive project management methodology
• Fluent in English and German
Nice to haves
• Experience with SAP S/4 HANA
• Experienced with Agile Methodology
• Scrum Master
If you are available and meet the requirements above, please apply today!