Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Managing project information to support decision making in Project Teams and Management Teams.
• Guiding Project Management related team processes, ensuring consistency, transparency and optimization; implementing best practices to project teams; fostering continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge and experience exchange.
• Creating and maintaining integrated task, resource and budget plans.
• Coaching and supporting the project teams in all project related tasks to ensure realistic planning, diligent monitoring, and rigorous execution of projects. Take responsibility for project outcomes.
• Coordinating the project core team and the joint Pharma/Dia team.
• Provide and apply value-adding processes and tools, standardized where appropriate and tailored where needed.
• Guiding and managing preparation for project milestone/stage gate reviews.
• Performing budget and cost analyses for financial planning and status tracking.
• 3-5 years’ experience with standard project management processes (e.g. PMI) and experience in RND product development in an international matrix organization in the Medical Diagnostics industry
• Master’s degree, PHD or equivalent, in the field of Natural Sciences
• Experience in leading multifunctional project teams in a global matrix organization using Agile Project Methodology
• Experience in budget management, project coordination, risk management and cross-functional project responsibility
• Proficiency in using project management information systems including Microsoft Project and/or Planisware
• Good analytical thinking, a structured working manner, ability to prioritize, plan and manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency.
• Excellent communication skills and expertise in stakeholder management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as fluency in English are required.
Nice to Haves
• Project Management training and certification (e.g. PMP®)