The Business System Analyst is responsible for the management of HR business systems. Especially the solution areas like Employee Central, SuccessFactors API, Integration with other systems, People Analytics, Workflows, Onboarding and EC-Payroll. These topics include the planning, implementation, integration, testing and management of the system releases.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Assessment of user needs through close cooperation with business functions to provide support and proactive service, including analysis of opportunities in accordance with the IT strategy and architecture
• Focal point to communicate system related problems in collaboration with IT teams and software vendor on changes, fixes and updates
• Ongoing troubleshooting, user support, and maintenance of the systems to ensure customer satisfaction
• Management of the system release process including vendor management, coordination of compliance activities with development and execution of testing
• Coordination and provision of end user training
• Configuration or development of new system functionalities based on user requirements
• Strong understanding of business requirements and technology to support business objectives
• System Administrator for defined information system(s).
• Development of System Strategy Plans
• Development of training documentation and eLearning modules
• Budget planning
• Project management for business-critical initiatives
• Negotiation with vendors/service providers for optimal costs and services delivery.
• Minimum of University Degree – (Computer Science, Information Systems, preferred)
• At least 5 years of professional experience with preferably 4 years in the pharmaceutical industry
• At least 3 years of experience in HR business area in planning and managing IT systems
• Strong knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors API & Interface Management
• Strong knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
• Strong knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
• Strong knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors Workflows
• Strong knowledge in SAP EC Payroll
• Knowhow in SAP Concur, Coupa would be a plus
• Strong communication skills, able to understand problems and present solutions towards business partners
• Good analytical skills with ability to understand business requirements and transform into IT solutions
• Independent, and hands-on working style, team player, highly self-motivated, proactive and change oriented
• Fluent in English (written and spoken), French and/or German is a plus.