Oil & Gas, HSSE, Refinery,
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
The company hiring is based in the area of Bern, Switzerland and offers a permanent contract with great benefits and career prospect within the Swiss Commodities and Energy sector.
- Perform regular site visits to guide and coach our local HSSE resources and site management to drive improvement of our safety culture and assure compliance with our corporate policies.
- Ensure that HSSE competencies are monitored following a structured approach, understand the gaps and initiate company's wide training programs to improve safety culture, competencies and close the gaps.
- Initiate LFI 's (Learnings From Incidents) on HSSE high risk incidents, maintain a database and ensure follow up actions are taken on our different sites and integrate these in our training program.
- Maintain and analyse HSSE KPI's (Key Performance Indicators), audit data and LFI's in order to find underlying causes, report on them and takes action to drive continuous improvements.
- Identify with the sites the high HSSE risks within company's sites, ensure that barriers with the correct strength to mitigate these risks are applied on our sites.
- Prepare yearly plans with the sites followed by reports in order to steer the HSSE plans towards new goals and continuous improvement in the context of Operational Excellence.
- Ensure HSSE management systems or future OEMS are implemented, audited and integrated in yearly plans.
- Keep up to date with HSSE trends and acquire understanding of what is being done worldwide.
- Interface with projects to ensure risks are covered from design to start-up and assure local organization handover.
- Participate and guide preparation of high risk tasks such as Turnarounds and start-ups and keep a constant on-site presence during these tasks.
- Oversee company's crisis plan and organize regular crisis trainings to keep up with international standards.
- BSc/MSc degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Vast experience in leading HSSE teams in a production site (oil & gas industry will be considered an asset).
- Excellent English language skills (spoken & written).
- Fluency in French, German or Dutch is highly desirable.
- Result oriented and "hands-on" approach.
- Strong sense of ethics and integrity.
- High level of flexibility and adaptability and a good capacity to manage stress.
- Excellent analytical skills, curiosity and perseverance in order to find the root causes of potential risks and incidents and resolve them timely.
- Outstanding team player.
If you possess the above attributes, we look forward to receiving your application. You can write directly to: Asher Cos, Recruiter, email@example.com