This opportunity will be a 6 month initial contract in Zurich. The role will require fluency in German and English.
This role will involve:
• Integrate existing and new applications and IT systems into an identity and access management system (IAM)
• Analysis of applications, collecting and presenting data regarding user access rights
• Analysis of HR and legal data that are relevant for identity and access management
• Collecting, cleaning up and transforming the data for preparation for transfer to the IAM and related systems.
• Accompanying the IAM onboarding process by loading the relevant data into the IAM and related systems, including checking the data quality
• Documentation of the applications and databases
• Creation and maintenance of reports
• Worldwide communication with employees of different cultures across the various time zones
The successful candidate will have:
• Extensive experience with identity & access management tools
• Experience with authorization roles in various IT systems
• Profound knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
• Experience with SQL for retrieving and editing data
• Experience with Active Directory, especially in the use of AD groups
• Experience in multinational organizations with several different legal entities is an advantage
• Fluency in German and English
If you are looking for your next IAM contract, please apply! We look forward to receiving your application!