This position is within the Tax Solution Delivery Department and handles all the IT applications of our client, providing tax services. This includes supporting clients to file their tax reports in different countries.
• Analyze the business requirements, to estimate and define IT solutions together with the engineers, to write user stories and to ensure successful implementation
• Perform application testing, to analyze defects and production incidents and ensure professional incident communication
• Present new functionality implemented at the agile sprint demo to business stakeholders.
• Coordinate releases, fixes and tests for internally developed as well as vendor software.
• Contact to vendor for issues, fixes and patches.
• Work in an agile environment and together with project different teams and stakeholders.
- Bachelor in IT or Economics (Wirtschaftsinformatik) OR an IT apprenticeship (Informatiker EFZ)
- Knowledge of technologies like SQL, HTML, XML, JSON, REST
- Experience with working in IT application development projects
- Motivation to learn new things in banking and tax reporting matters
- German (fluent) and English (advanced)