- Set up / improve network infrastructure across EMEA offices including but not limited to Paris, London, Madrid, Cologne, Amsterdam, Zurich, Dubai, Wroclaw and Milan.
- Own planning and executing of new office build out including server room, network setup, MPLS, Voice, end user equipment.
- Lead best practice and standard setup for EMEA infrastructure and operations for commercial offices and manufacturing production facilities, including office build out playbook standards, computing and network utilization, power consumption and UPS standards.
- Collaborate closely with global and regional teams including network, voice, end user computing across Russia, India, USA, Costa Rica and Mexico.
- Manage external suppliers.
- Work closely with other internal functions including Program Management Office, Facilities and Office Management.
- Proven project management experience.
- Hands on infrastructure experience and technical knowledge.
- Managing projects and coordination of the below areas
o Network – Cisco, switches, access points
o Computing – virtual machines (VRTX)
o Voice – Cisco contact center - UCCX, CUCM, Finesse, 0800 toll free numbers
o Direct internet lines, MPLS
o Skype/Polycom/Microsoft Office 365 suites
o Strong project management skillset – coordination across multiple functions / locations / cultures
If you are interested to be considered for the role, pleased apply below. We look forward to hear from you!