IBM; Unix; Windows; OPC (z/OS); AWA-Automatic scheduling tools; 1st/2nd level support experience
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Start Date: 01.04.2024
End Date: Long-term planned
Employment Level: 100%
As a Control Center Operator, you will play a crucial role in the operational monitoring and support of central and decentralized applications within the IT Control Center. Your main focus will include:
- Monitoring and support of various systems (IBM z/OS mainframe, Unix, Windows, etc.)
- Execution of manual interactions using scheduling tools like OPC (z/OS) and AWA-Automatic
- Day-to-day operational activities, including system checks, IPLs, Start/End of day procedures, and system health checks
- Collaboration on releases, key date changes, disaster recovery tests, etc.
- Early escalation of incidents to the responsible team and Incident Management organization
- Global collaboration with L2 and L3 responsible for critical applications
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience in a similar role (1st Level, 2nd Level support)
- Automic Workload Automation (AWA) knowledge
- Mainframe z/OS experience as an Operator (a plus)
- Proficiency in JCL and Batch Scheduling
- Basic knowledge of ITIL and Incident Management
- Willingness to participate in on-call duty (Pikettdienst)
Join a dynamic team in the heart of the banking sector, where your skills and dedication will be valued. Enjoy a supportive work environment with opportunities for professional growth and development.
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge and contribute to the success of our client in the banking sector, apply now! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "apply" below.
*Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The application deadline is 13/02/2024. Our client is an equal opportunity employer.