About our client
Our client is an established global helathcare company. On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for an IT Product Owner. This is a permanent opportunity based in Bern.
- Own the finance IT solution end-to-end.
- Analyze business aspect of proposed solutions, develop proposals and coordinate associated activities.
- Facilitate monthly Backlog Refinement meetings with business stakeholders.
- Facilitate Sprint review meeting with business stakeholders.
- Participate in Sprint Planning meetings with the development team.
- Ensure that monthly release testing and rollouts are well planned and communicated.
- Maintain product strategy with inputs from business.
- Formulate requirements into User Stories.
- Support the business with the analysis of production issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field of study.
- 3+ years of experience preferably as a product and/or business analyst.
- Proven experience working in Scrum/Agile project setups.
- Experienced in Project Management, Stakeholder Management.
- Proven experience working in IT projects and solutions or platforms related to finance.
- Broad knowledge and passion for finance data management and reporting.
- Practical experience in programming, developing, implementing, testing, maintaining and supporting enterprise IT systems.
- Proficiency in knowledge and application of MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal.
Nice to have
- Experience working with finance platforms.
- Proficiency in German, written and verbal.
- Certified SCRUM Master.
- Certified Business Analyst.
What’s on offer?
- International and multi-cultural working environment.
Do you think of yourself as a self-motivated, result driven, fast learner with a focus on result orientation? Do you bring on positive attitude and great communication skills? Please apply for the position now via our job portal.