Are you ready to join Swisslinx?
Bringing more than 20 years on the Swiss market has given us the chance to foster a vibrant and entrepreneurial environment with a high performing, international team. We remain a top tier supplier to Switzerland’s 3 largest banks and pharmaceutical companies.
Your experience is more important than your education and your track record in recruitment speaks for itself. Your communication skills are a cut above the rest and you can be seen in action networking at a local tech event. You enjoy learning more about new technologies and your clients rely upon your market insights.
By now you know that much of being a successful IT Recruitment Consultant is up to you but there are a few things we can offer to make your journey a little easier, more fun and financially profitable.
• Reputable Swiss brand with established relationships and proven track record with industry leading clients
• Local and international industry events and forums to continue building your candidate and client network
• Focus on quality and results, NOT KPI’s
• Personal learning and development, external and internal sales training as well as Free German language courses in-house
• Flat hierarchy and direct access to decision makers
• Supportive and stable in-house legal and payroll team with the ability to provide bespoke contract solutions
• Generous compensation package with an attractive uncapped commission scheme with a threshold and year round incentives (trips, lunches, team events)
• Excellent location in the heart of Zurich with large terraces for company get-togethers and stunning city view
• Team of collaborative colleagues who bring passion, humour and an exceptionally positive attitude
• Culture of internal promotion, 100% of our Managing Consultants/Team Leaders have risen through the ranks at Swisslinx
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with local and internationally based candidates. For further information, contact Jessica George (Group Talent Manager) on firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 58268 1000.