- As a software engineer, you work in an agile environment of geographically distributed teams and have a sound understanding of security engineering principles. You develop key components of an collateral exchange platform. The platform is built based on a modern tech stack that includes Kotlin, Spring Boot, ActiveMQ, Gradle, Ansible, Docker, and Corda.
- You improve the platform that is based on R3’s Corda Distributed Ledger Technology.
- You will ensure the platform design is suitable to meet the security, resilience, and confidentiality needs of the clients.
- You will support the tech-team in the onboarding process of new clients that includes IT due diligence assessments.
- As a member of the tech-team you participate in an on-call rota to monitor our production system.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals. Areas of importance include databases, concurrency, security, and networking.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience with Kotlin, Java, or other JVM targeting languages.
- Track record of significant contribution to a development team that created a successful product of significant scale.
- Proactive, critical thinking, interpersonal skills, technological analysis, research.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Experience with functional programming.
- Knowledge of Blockchain or Distributed Leger Technologies such as Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum.
- Experience with relational database management systems, messages queues, and Public Key Infrastructure.