- Analyzing data and insights to determine industry and trends
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Collaborate with buyers and merchandisers to expand product categories
- Ensure compliance to procurement policy
- Minimum University Degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain
- Minimum of 2 years in Indirect Sourcing
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!