For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Zug, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a Logistics Specialist. It is a contract position for at least 1 year with the possibility of extension.
- Execute daily supply chain activities for International markets, which encompass: order management, shipment management, sales administrative activities, creation and review of shipping documentation, reporting sales/cost analysis, complex interfaces errors resolution
- Process the necessary ERP transactions according to standard operating procedures and SOX compliance guidelines
- Drive efficiency in working with International Partners; whilst balancing cost effectiveness, quality of the services provided and customer expectations
- Support ad hoc requests from other functions for filling, change control, trade compliance, EHS, and other purpose
The ideal candidate:
- Graduate degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or other relevant field
- Minimum 1/2 years relevant experience in logistics, pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Experience in SAP, Oracle or Hyperion
- Fluent in English
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!