For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Basel, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Regulatory Affairs department. This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment. This is a contract position for 10-12 months.
- Responsible for implementing IDMP standards within company
- Interacting with different stakeholders to align a common approach
- Providing training to RA colleagues regarding IDMP requirements
- Manage the continuous improvements to ensure compliance with HA requirements
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in the Healthcare & Life Sciences field
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Regulatory submissions
- Highly familiar with pharmaceutical technology and drug development process
- Ability to work in cross-functional and international environment
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!