KYC, AML, Communication Skills, Team Player
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
On behalf our client, Swisslinx is looking for a motivated KYC Analyst to join their Operations team and be involved in client identifying program and rolling reviews.
This is a 12 months contract and it requires someone available to start immediately or at a very short notice.
- Responsible for performing risk based customer due diligence on new and existing customers in accordance with the customer on-boarding policy and procedures
- Conduct screening checks on customer and undertake follow-up research as required
- Navigate public databases and internal systems to identify and verify due diligence information
- Identify and assess potential money laundering-related risks, and summarize risks and rationale for account sign-off
- Ensure customer records are maintained in accordance with customer on-boarding policy and procedures
- Share knowledge with others and educate on account opening best practices
- Regularly review operational processes to mitigate risk and identify opportunities to further strengthen the control environment
- 3-4 years of experience in financial services and preferably in a similar role, with a focus on KYC
- Good knowledge of KYC and AML regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, confident and a good team player
- Fluent in English
- Ability to start immediately or within a few days/weeks
- CH/EU national or relevant working permit for Switzerland
What’s on offer
Our client is a renowned and leading Private Bank. You will have the opportunity to be part of a tight-knit high performing team and play a key role in contributing to the Bank’s operations globally.