• Oversee performance of experiments and ensure overall quality and compliance – assess deviations, conduct QC testing, and enforce cGMP standards
• Design validation and performance protocols, reports, and encourage good practice
• Assess data and act as subject matter expert on method lifecycle – update methods and approve changes
• Conduct internal audits and assist external bodies in checks and inspections – acting as the first point of conduct
• Owner of systems and plan maintenance and testing
• Strong academic education in life sciences / chemistry, or similar
• Multiple years in an analytics / quality control function – Biopharmaceuticals a plus
• Understanding of GMP requirements
• Leadership experience
• Proven exposure to managing audits and dealing with inspectors
• Fluency in English, other languages a plus
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!