On behalf of our client, an established manufacturing company, Swisslinx is seeking a Logistics Manager Europe to join their team in Munich.
Our client is an international company, market leaders in their field, with an impressive geographical scope. Given their growing activities, they are looking for an experienced candidate who can successfully manage daily operations, as well as be responsible for inventory and process optimisation.
• Establish logistic processes, monitor activities, and ensure that policies and procedures are upheld to the highest quality
• Manage warehousing and monitor all tasks related to storage and logistics
• In coordination with HQ and other company entities, execute daily operations and maintain efficient delivery of orders for international customers
• Manage inbound and outbound stock, as well as organise sub-inventory transfer and shipment
• Carryout general administration: monthly closing, inventory reconciliation, budgeting & auditing
• Oversee ERP/Oracle data entry
• Propose and plan necessary training for staff and evaluate performance
• Create and implement initiatives which optimise operations in terms of cost and time
• University level degree, preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or similar
• At least 7 years of experience working in operations/logistics related roles with an international scope
• Previous warehousing experience
• Strong computer knowhow – especially Microsoft Word & Excel, as well as ERP systems, such as Oracle
• Excellent English language skills, German and other languages are highly advantageous
If you are interested to be considered for the role, pleased share your English resume with us! We look forward to hear from you!