Analyzing, Supply Chain, Managing, Logistics, Communication
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This is a contract for 1,5 years with a possibility for extension. In this position you will be a part of an international and dynamic work environment where you get to prove your expertise and logistical knowledge.
- To oversee and manage the daily Supply Chain activities for International markets
- To act as a liaison with internal and external customers and vendors
- To be in charge of FG shipments, invoicing, shipping deviations and sales & inventory reporting and monthly or by-weekly huddles with Affiliates as applicable
- Routinely identify and communicate any shipment risks to management and provide recommendations and implementation of corrective actions to minimize supply risks
- Analyze cross functional and logistics processes and identify and implement solutions to improve the quality and efficiency of the supply chain
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a Supply Chain related Education
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience (preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain or within the Life Sciences fields)
- Experience with the Manufacturing planning programs (Oracle, Hyperion, Business Object, SAP, APO, Manugistics, JDE)
- Familiar with international and complex matrix environments
- Excellent analytical and communicational skill
- Ability to liaise with diverse stakeholders and find common work solutions
What’s an offer?
You will be a part of a charismatic and global work environment as well and have an opportunity to grow within the Logistics field.