For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Solothurn, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as an Automation Engineer. This is a contract position for at least one year.
• Monitors and controls the building utilities (Black utilities, Clean Utilities, HVAC) using scada systems
• System operating, troubleshooting of supply systems
• Performs maintenance / revision work (repairs / adjustments and Assembly / dismantling of equipment, installations)
• Fixes errors on technical equipment with the highest priority
• Document events, creates reports following business requirements
The ideal candidate:
• Min 6 year of experience in operations of industrial systems, preferably in Pharmaceutical/Chemicals plants
• Mechanical or technical building training
• Proficiency working in a computerized environment
• Fluent in English and German
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!