Marketing, Campaigns, Design, Implementation, Pharma/Biotech, Planning
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Our client is a leading manufacturing company for the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology & Nutrition Sectors. This is a contract for initially 4 months’ but with the possibility for extension. We are looking for someone that would be able to start working as soon as possible.
- Designing campaigns working closely together with key stakeholders in the Small Molecules Business unit
- Implement and monitor Small Molecules marketing campaigns with a strong focus on maximizing lead generation and building brand awareness consistent with technology-specific market plans
- Responsible for all event (trade shows/conferences) tactics outlined in the campaign plans; event planning, coordination, execution, and logistics
- Jointly with Branding & Advertising this role will implement media plans & work with public relations service providers
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field OR Technical degree in science or engineering
- Experience in pharma/biotech services / CDMO industry
- Experience in planning and execution of trade shows, customer events and webinars
- Demonstrated organization, planning and multi-tasking capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to influence contributors across functions
- Proactive, can-do-attitude and problem-solving skills
What’s an offer?
In this role you really get to be creative and your expertise is valued. In this role you can also work remote.