In this role you would join our client’s Online Mobile Banking program, which includes a radical new mobile banking app product that has just gone live, and delivers innovative, mobile wealth planning and investment applications. You would help deliver a state-of-the-art customer and user experience we aim to amend our team with another experienced Mobile / UI developer role.
As a key cog in a globally dispersed team of 20 consisting of IT and business experts you will contribute to delivering quality impactful product to clients within the risk and compliance business Domains.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Work in a dynamic, agile environment with a very experienced Scrum team
• Support a strategic program to deliver innovative wealth planning and investment applications for mobile devices
• Collaborate effectively with UX designers, developers, business analysts, product owners and other team members to develop and test UX user journeys
• Work effectively with team members in other locations situated globally
• Share the acquired knowledge and provide training to other team members
Our client offers a fast paced environment and the chance to work across different divisions of the bank as well as highly visible projects, with support from top management and direct client impact
As the ideal candidate you will mid to senior level experience and the ability to introduce new ideas and fresh impetus. You will possess the following skills and experience:
• 2+ years of experience in the financial services industry
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
• Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills is a must to work with global teams & internal clients
• A good team player willing to contribute and learn
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Flexibility in dealing with off-hours/Saturday support issues
• Flexible attitude to role specifics, must be willing to adapt to the needs of the program, often at short notice
• Ability to work on multiple projects & tasks at once
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required, any additional language would be an advantage.
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently split between WFH and office right now. Post COVID occasional home office will be permitted.
Are you a Mobile UI Developer looking for a role within an international and progressive environment? We look forward to receiving a copy of your CV.