SAP, Procurement, Supply Chain, Buyer, Master Data
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Start Date: October 2023
Duration: until the end of the year with high possibility of extension
Mostly remote, but some travel will be required (within Switzerland)
- Proactively manage the performance of raw material suppliers, to ensure the Material Requirement Plan can be realized.
- Ensure relevant Procurement Master Data is available and maintained in SAP so the Material Requirements Plan (MRP) can be calculated reliably and the PO creation process can be as effective as possible.
- Support the category manager and strategic buyers to implement their supply strategies. Cooperate closely with Accounts Payable to resolve invoice queries.
- Monitor & track supplier performance and feedback to strategic buyers and/or category managers
- Support the implementation of supplier changes and other initiatives led by Central Category managers and Site Strategic Buyers
- Collaborate with the broader procurement team to ensure all relevant material & vendor master data and outline agreements are available in SAP and are up to date
- Manage all Level 2 vendor escalations, including but not limited to:
- Expediting delivery confirmation dates that don’t meet our MRP and production needs
- MRP driven delivery date “Push Out” or “Pull In”
- Pricing Discrepancies
- Delivery and Shipping related issues and inquiries
- Manage Vendor performance, driving improvements on time delivery, quality conformance, and other compliance issues
- Manage and resolve Vendor Returns (RMA, Cost Recovery, Replacements)
- Perform regular open order review meeting with Vendors
- Manage AP Inquiries (Invoice issues, etc..)
- Support internal cross-functional stakeholders to onboard and approve new raw materials and supplier
- Lead competitive bid process (per applicable policy) and/or execute RFx market interventions
- Lead supplier negotiations for low value contracts with supplier
- Bachelor Degree or comparable within Procurement/Economics/Supply Chain management
- Procurement experience for a manufacturing site would be an advantage
- Experience and knowledge of both Operational Procurement and Purchasing of Direct Materials
- Experience with SAP MM, SAP Procurement Master Data
- Fluent in English
For further information or to apply please do not hesitate to contact Alina Peeva, senior recruiter: email@example.com or press "apply now" below.