This opportunity will enable the successful candidate to be responsible for a wide range of interesting tasks. As a member of the Paralegal team you are the coordination point between the fund investments and legal team, supporting them to expand its corporate secretary capabilities for approximately 250 investment funds/entities which operate in various jurisdictions.
- Assisting with all aspects of the corporate secretary related operations of our private equity investment funds/entities for jurisdictions across the globe
- Organize meetings shareholders and Boards of investments funds and entities, by the preparation of agenda items, board packs, ensuring that timetables are set and followed, that board packs are issued in a timely manner and writing minutes
- Maintain all entity related information and keep our master data management system up-to-date
- Coordinate the signing of documents relating to the day to day operations of investment funds/entities including circular board and shareholder resolution
- Liaise weekly with notaries, lawyers and authorities at internal and external service providers
- Relevant legal / paralegal education or Swiss KV degree
- Ideally 3 years of experience in an administrative position. Preferably in a corporate legal department within Financial Services, Trust of Fund.
- Great interpersonal skills, self-starter, organizational, desire to learn and a team player
- Technologically savvy with good PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Fluent German and English is a must
What’s on offer:
- A competitive salary package in accordance with the candidates background and skills
- Becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international and dynamic working environment
- An excellent opportunity for career progression within a reputable organization
If you possess the above attributes and looking for a new career challenge, we look forward to receiving your application!