On behalf of our client, a global leader within the Pharmaceutical Industry, Swisslinx is currently looking for a technical writer to join a contracting opportunity until the end of June 2021 on a 25% basis.
- Update existing lifecycle documentation for the Swiss infrastructure hosting & support team - to be in line with latest company standards
- Create new lifecycle documentation if nothing existing – based on existing documentation from other teams within the company
Key documents to be created / updated:
- SOM (Service Operation Manual)
- Working Instructions
- Fluency in English - speaking & writing
- Able to independently lead the investigation & interview sessions with technical experts – to gather inputs for the documentation
- Experience with writing technical & process documentation
- Experience with IT processes – at least generally ITIL, ideally Pharmaceutical processes and tools
- Experience with access management – generally (Windows focuses, AD) and ideally Pharmaceutical
- Technical IT experience and overview (this project scope: infrastructure & its hosting – Windows, Backup, Nutanix / ESX / Virtualization, Storages)
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Please apply today via our job portal!