- Develop your client base in the Basel & German speaking areas of Switzerland – maintain existing accounts and developing new ones
- Present laboratory equipment and provide solid technical support and advice
- Create and execute sales and marketing strategies
- Attend relevant events and fairs – presenting equipment and spreading brand awareness
- University degree or technical training in Chemistry, Process Engineering or related
- Some commercial experience in laboratory equipment, or, relevant technical experience in a laboratory, wishing to make a transition into a commercial function (training can be provided)
- Strong communication skills in German and English, French is an advantage
Our client offers a varied position, a flexible and dynamic working environment, as well as the opportunity to gain training or further mentorship as needed.
If you would like to learn more, please send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to hearing from you!