The Production Manager will be responsible for Field Operations, Production Engineering, Maintenance, Asset Integrity and Logistics.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Preparing the organization for production operations.
• Providing input of all operational items to the projects team.
• Generate ideas for production enhancement, improved efficiency or reserves increase.
• Delegating all operational day to day responsibilities during production.
• Maintaining a strong HSE culture in the projects and operations group.
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
• 15+ years experience in the Oil & Gas sector.
• University degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5+ years management experience, ideally in the MENA region.
The ideal candidate will come from either a surface facilities or field production operations background and must have at least 20 years experience.