About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland based in Zurich.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Project Management Officer.
This is a 9 month contracting role with the potential to extend.
This role requires relocation in case of non-local candidates.
Due to visa restrictions we can only consider EU or Swiss passport holders.
- Check master schedule and work orders, establish priorities, and change schedule according to projects, work order specifications, priorities, and availability of workers, material, or equipment.
- Participate in meetings with clients and task members to determine progress of work and identify additional follow up needs.
- Provide general administrative support including monitoring calendar, setting up meetings, making travel and/or meeting arrangements, entering time and filing expense reports.
- Compile reports concerning progress of work and downtime to distribute to personnel involved in project.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/education
- Possess basic level of Project Management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of contacts from technical staff to senior management.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure.
- Analytical thinker, with ability to solve problems.
- Can deal with ambiguity and requests for change
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International, multi-cultural and young working environment
- Modern building, excellent canteen, gym on site
- Friendly colleagues
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or via the Swisslinx website. www.swisslinx.com