Project Management, Insurance, IT, Actuary, Agile, SCRUM, Azure DevOps, Confluence, SQL, Python, Power BI
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
For our client, one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland with headquarter in Zurich, Swisslinx is looking for a Project Manager supporting the delivery of a new internal finance system. This opportunity is open on a part-time contract basis for initial 9 months with a possible extension thereafter.
- Supporting the Project Manager to modernize the Life Actuarial IT Landscape to replace the in-house developed and end-user-managed Actuarial Application with a new strategic IT solution
- Accompany a dynamic team of actuaries and IT experts on their way to deliver the new in-house system (SQL, Python and Power BI) to enable automation, optimization and standardization of processes using an agile approach
- Securing the flow of information between the product owner and the team
- Coordinating with parallel projects in finance and IT
- Collaborating with management to define and present project scope, goals, deliverables, timeline, staffing, and budget
- Ensuring that project milestones are defined, planned and delivered within budget, quality and time
- 10+ years of professional experience in project management
- Background in insurance and IT, ideally in an actuarial function
- Experience with agile teams
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, and innovative personality
- Strong stakeholder and conflict management skills
- Familiarity with MS Office, Azure DevOps and Confluence
- Certificate as Scrum Master is a big asset
- Good communication skills in English, German is a plus
Are you a motivated professional willing to join a very well-established project in its critical phase close to the finish line? Then please apply via the portal or via the Swisslinx website www.swisslinx.com.