Managing our clients image and reputation. Positioning our client as a key player in Private Banking and Asset Management. Build strong employer branding. Promote Bank’s expertise internally and externally.
• Managing media relations with Swiss German financial publications (identify media opportunities, interview organization and follow-up, etc.)
• Managing and coordinating awards submission process for EMEA
• Organising and managing local staff and client events/webinars
• Creating and editing internal communication in English
• Production of data and metrics reports of various activities
• Supporting organisation of global client events/ webinars
• Intranet contributions and website updates
• Contribution to digital marketing initiatives
• Supporting and maintaining investment publications and suite of marketing collateral
• Assisting the team with bigger events and projects
• Providing administrative support (invoice management, etc.)
• 3-7 years of experience as communication specialist within a bank or PR agency
• Experience in project & event management
• Good knowledge of Swiss German media landscape
• Network of Zurich-based journalists would be a big asset
• Strong communication / interaction skills
• Structured, efficient, reliable and proactive way of working
• Fluent in German and English, French is an asset
• Swiss residence and work permit
Salary budget: 90-110k base salary
For more information please contact our Senior Consultant, Adel Harchouche.
We are looking forward to your application!