• Design regression, functional, integration test cases and implement those under automated frameworks
• Ensure automated tests are maintained and enhanced with additional functionality
• Define business test cases and ensure test coverage for all changes on Jira task level
• Working with the Environment Management teams and maintain proper versioning across components on UAT env.
• UAT release management – coordinate releases of different versions of risk services and making sure that tests are executed on correct as-of go live versions
• Excellent software testing experience in backend testing of microservice applications with complex integrations.
• Experience in test automation (regression, acceptance tests etc.)
• Proven track record as Test automation SME with excellent communication skills
• Taking testing from prototype to automation and bringing team up to speed in this process
• Proven track record of working with enterprise, multi-tier applications in particular web services, client server and server side application programming that also include data management aspects in Java 8 or above (core java)
• Experience working in a complex heterogeneous IT infrastructure environment
• Experience working in a high pressure, high demanding environment
• Experience working in Agile methodology
• Experience with all phases of the software/system lifecycle process
• Bachelor, Master in Science (Computer, Math etc.) or Engineering
• Knowledge of both automated and manual testing
• Previous test management experience including proven supervisory or leadership experience
• Strong QA and testing industry knowledge
• Proven experience in testing
• The ability to work to agreed deadlines.
• Experience of coordinating people to complete tasks
• Experience working within a matrix-style structure
Please note that only EU citizens and Swiss working permit holders will be applicable for this role. Due to the high volume of applicants we can only contact the most suitable candidates.