Quality Engineering, QA, Pharma Industry, Biotechnology Industry,
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Start Date: As soon as possible
Duration: 4 months
- Hold all quality related responsibilities for daily qualification activities on technical facilities, equipment and systems
- Facilitate coordination meetings between different departments related to deliverables and activities in project initiation phase
- Assess and approve User Requirement Specification/Technical Specification/P&IDs/Risk Assessments
- Assess and approve design documents
- Approve applicable qualification documents
- Actively support the formulation and further development of qualification strategies
- Informs the Global Engineering Front End Group about relevant developments and trends
- Experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in QA Qualification and Engineering
- Knowledge in Facility Design
- Knowledge in CAPEX project initiation
- You are proactive, with good communication skills and are able to work in a multidisciplinary team towards a common goal
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written) German is a plus
- Knowledge of Kneat is a plus
What’s an offer?
Join to get a chance to prove your expertise in Quality Engineering in a dynamic and charismatic team!