Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Develop and help designing our R based frameworks to compute advanced graphs, tables and listings
• Extend and R Shiny based modular framework for interactive and reproducible exploration of clinical trials data.
• Work closely with the subject matter experts to meet stakeholder needs.
• Help define our development & automation workflow
• Good knowledge of R eco system, advanced knowledge of Shiny, strong debugging skills
• 8y+ experience in professional software development in a Pharmaceutical or in a regulated environment
• BS/BA or MS in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics
• Background in statistical analysis of data such as survival analysis, generalized linear models, ANCOVA.
• Experience in Agile teams
Nice to Haves:
• Experience with Clinical Trials
• Experience with ITIL
• Experience with Software validation / CSV in a GxP environment
If you meet the requirements above and are available immediately, please apply today