Our client is increasing the size of their small and experienced Cyber Security team of four engineers carrying out maintenance and operations to security systems in bank.
In this role you would be responsible for supporting the bank’s identity governance platform based on SAILPOINT IdentityIQ, including basic maintenance of the application, such as the customized logic and rules deployed in the system.
You will be reporting to the Head of Security Engineering and Architecture and have the following responsibilities:
• Provide maintenance of environment, upgrades, troubleshooting and support access management team
• Customise workflows and integration to on-board new applications in the cloud or on prem
• Work with the bank’s Access Management team in order to define process and procedures for identity governance.
As a passionate IT security specialist you, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Experience in a role within Identity Management (IDM) or Identity Access Management (IAM) domain as a consultant or analyst
• Proven experience working with SAILPOINT IdentityIQ (IIQ)
• Programming Knowledge in Sailpoinnt IIQ with Java
• Understanding of Role Based Access Management concepts
• Knowledge of Identity Governance activities
• Scripting experience, ideally PowerShell
• You are a self-starter and have the ability to pick new concepts up quickly
• Very good communication and presentation skills and ability to deal with stakeholders and vendors
• Outstanding problem solving skills and analytical approach
• Fluency in English (additional languages a plus)
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland (our client offers a 50/50 split WFH as well as onsite).
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.