Our client is looking for a Scrum Master to support few teams with the target to increase the speed and efficiency of developing innovative IT solutions for banking operations. The main task is to help increase Agile awareness across several team as Scum Master and Agile Coach.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
• Facilitate team efforts in relentless improvement to build high performing teams
• Facilitate Impediment elimination
• Promote quality practices and assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD)
• Support inter-team cooperation in the Agile Release Train and help the team to operate well on the train
• Guide the team in establishing normalized estimates
• Coach project teams and Scrum Masters in their agile journey
• Support the IT management in establishing an Agile mindset within the different teams.
• Help the team to embrace Agile principles
• Support the team rules, enforce the rules the team have agreed on (e.g. Scrum)
• Encourage participation and understanding of agile ceremonies
• Help to increasing Agile awareness across entire organization (from team members to Senior Leaders) as Scrum of the Scrum Masters
• Coach the Product Owners in managing the backlog, understanding and practicing agility
• Help the teams progress toward team goal
As a passionate SCRUM Evangelist you, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Experience as SCRUM Master and Agile Coach
• Proven experience in transformational projects in international organisations
• Scrum Certified (Minimum PSM II, PSM III preferred)
• Very good communication and presentation skills and ability to deal with stakeholders and vendors
• Fluency in English (additional languages a plus)
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial companies worldwide? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.