About our client
Our client is one of the InsurTech startups.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Scrum Master.
This is a permanent role based in Zurich.
- Agile software development and
- Navigate teams through the Scrum and Kanban process.
- Build new teams by introducing its members into the agile methodology
- Help existing teams in becoming self-organized and cross functional
- Support the team and the product owner in setting up and maintaining a "DEEP" backlog
- You facilitate all rituals of the Scrum and Kanban process
- You have an agile toolbox full of techniques and formats that help your teams to understand the requirements and determine the best approach for a technical solution
- You adapt to an imperfect environment
- You create an environment for motivation, high pace and continuous improvement, where teams are able to increase its level of maturity
- You make sure, your teams incrementally and consistently deliver working software to stakeholders and customers
- You identify impediments early and immediately start finding solutions with the team to solve all blockers.
- You pave the way for a culture of learning and know-how exchange
- Your reports and a transparent and easy to access documentation keep everyone up to date
- Solid professional experience with Scrum and Kanban process
- Great organizational talent and skill
- Experience with Atlassian tools, Jira, Bitbucket
- Knowledge of Java software development
- Knowledge of blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology
- Basic knowledge of the insurance industry
- Willingness to learn and adopt new areas of business knowledge
- A go-getter with a “can-do” attitude
- An effective problem solver with the ability to deal with constraints and ambiguity and still find solutions
- Ability to work under challenging conditions and timescale, to demonstrate and model resilience
- Able to work flexibly and enjoy working in a constantly changing environment
- Must be able to self-manage and deliver on a range of concurrent projects and priorities
What’s on offer
- Work for a dynamic startup that is heavily backed up by global institutions
- International and multi-cultural working environment
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via email: email@example.com. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.