This is a 6 month contract starting no later than April 2021, with strong chance of extension up to two years (plus internalization).
As the successful candidate you will join a high profile regulatory compliance project for trade and transaction reporting, with the goal to deliver an integrated regulatory trade reporting platform and the controls framework for it. The role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to gain extensive experience of all aspects of regulatory reporting as part of a highly motivated and growing team of international regulatory professionals.
You will join a change team currently made up of 20 members based in Zurich and Poland in a complex environment and work with senior stakeholders to prioritize and manage requirements.
You will be responsible for the following:
• You will take responsibility as senior BA for topics like requirements analysis, oversight of the IT delivery, development and implementation of business solutions
• You will work in partnership with global stakeholders from different departments (Legal and Compliance, Business) to analyze the requirements and suggest the best implementation approach
• You will analyse and assess regulatory impacts, work out gaps to the current state and define potential solutions
• You will work in close collaboration with the IT to ensure that business requirements are understood and correctly implemented
• You will perform deep dive analysis to resolve issues that come up during the implementation and testing phases
• You will support providing project status updates and tracking
• You will ensure all activities are completed ahead of project go-lives
As the ideal candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
• At least 10 years professional financial market experience, and 7 in the Regulatory and Compliance space
• Track record in a complex regulatory driven environment and regulatory reporting projects – MiFid II transaction reporting
• The ability to work independently, a dedicated hands-on-approach as well as a high level of reliability and team-orientation
• Well-structured working style, reliable and dedicated, ability to handle a significant number of dependencies (conceptually strong and a delivery-oriented problem solver)
• Result-oriented and able to operate effectively under time pressure
• Ability to effectively collaborate in a distributed team, especially with IT Development and Testing teams
• You have strong analytical skills with ability to work under time pressure
• Excellent spoken and written English; German is a plus
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently working for home during the pandemic and 2-3 days home office will be offered post COVID.
Are you a passionate quant looking for a role within an international and progressive environment? We look forward to receiving a copy of your CV.